Royal Caribbean International®
Your ship will be your first incredible destination
Royal Caribbean's ships are extraordinary realms of spectacular atriums, graceful glass canopies and panoramic spaces. Packed with innovative attractions and leisure opportunities, they allow you to be as active or laid back as you wish. There's always something different to try, with traditional pastimes like swimming, mini golf and table tennis vying with ice rinks, rock climbing walls and surf simulators. At night, glamorous venues showcase world-class Tony Award® winning West End-style shows, live music, live comedy and more.
Add to that a choice of sumptuous lounges, stylish bars and up to seven lavish restaurants and you'll see these fun-filled cruise ships are destinations in themselves!
Choose Royal Caribbean International® for...
- American-style cruising with a 'wow' factor that caters for everyone from sun-worshippers to fun-seekers
- Stunning public rooms, superb amenities and outstanding leisure opportunities
- Award winning entertainment including West End-style theatre productions, acrobatic shows, live music and comedy
- Huge range of dining options from American steakhouses to Japanese sushi, rustic Italian to spicy Mexican
- High levels of service aboard seven magnificent ships, carrying between 2,076 and 3,634 passengers
- Exciting destinations in the Arabian Gulf, the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Adriatic and Canary Islands
- A great choice of itineraries sailing from Southampton
This great value package is exclusive to Cruise World, and only available when booking with Saga.
Our great value prices include all this...
- Saga's VIP door-to-door travel service
- Don't need the chauffeur? Then you can drive yourself and enjoy free car parking at or near your departure point
- Optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover is subject to medical questions)
- Return flights and transfers as specified
- Up to $100 per person on-board credit on selected cruises
- Hotel stay before you board on selected cruises, including meals as specified
- All meals in the main restaurants, snacks and buffets, plus ice cream on the pool deck
- Room service (late night charges apply)
- On-board leisure facilities including a gym, spa, swimming pools and Jacuzzi
- Award-winning entertainment, ranging from West End-style theatre, music, dancing and comedy to acrobatic displays and ice skating shows
- All port taxes, fees and charges
- Tourist visa, if required
- Porterage of luggage when embarking and disembarking.
Sailing from Southampton is so convenient and you can choose from a variety of itineraries showcasing the Mediterranean, the Norwegian fjords, the Baltic, France, Spain and the Canary Islands. And thanks to our included VIP door-to-door chauffeur service, you'll begin and end your holiday in real style, joining your ship in comfort from your own front door.
By flying you to the heart of the action, rather than spending a day or two sailing there, more of your holiday is spent exploring your chosen destinations.
Royal Caribbean offers a choice of exciting fly cruise itineraries highlighting exotic and exciting destinations such as the blissful islands of the southern Caribbean.
It also provides quick access to Eastern Mediterranean and Adriatic treasures like Dubrovnik and Venice.
What makes Royal Caribbean® stand out is the sheer choice of activities, venues and entertainments on offer. All ships have recently undergone extensive multi-million dollar refurbishment, leaving them with stunning interiors and cutting edge facilities.
Royal Caribbean® are true innovators, well known for industry firsts such as ice shows, and sea facing glass elevators. The WOWSM Centrum on Vision and Radiance Class ships turns the multistory atrium into a vertical theatre where guests can view spectacular acrobatic shows from different deck levels.
Larger ships such as Navigator of the Seas® and Independence of the Seas® are easy to navigate thanks to the Royal Promenade, a 'main street' running through the centre of the ship, complete with restaurants, shops and entertainment areas. This is occasionally the setting for street parties and parades, and always a great spot for people watching. These ships' other headline attractions include the FlowRider® surf simulator and an ice rink where champion skaters perform breathtaking shows.
Panoramic windows and huge expanses of glass are a feature of the smaller Vision and Radiance Class ships. These are perfect for cruising the world's most idyllic regions such as the Mediterranean and the Caribbean – Radiance Class ships even have English pubs on board!
On top of this, all ships offer a luxurious adults-only solarium, which on Radiance and Vision class ships is covered with retractable glass sliding roofs.
Royal Caribbean's diverse range of restaurants and cafes give you a wide choice of fixed or flexible dining options. The waiters in the elegant Main Dining Room will serve you delicious multi-course meals from around the globe, or why not sample the world's flavours through a varied menu of buffet dishes in Windjammers. Alternatively, you can choose from a variety of speciality restaurants:
- Giovanni's Table – tuck into delicious pastas and fresh salads, trattoria-style
- Chops Grille – savour succulent meats, fresh seafood and tempting desserts
- Johnny Rockets – turn back the clock to 1950ís America, where hamburgers and milkshakes are served to tunes from your personal tabletop jukebox
Depending on your ship, you'll also have access to Sorrento's Pizza, Sabor's Modern Mexican and Izumi for sushi and Asian cuisine. And if you simply want to dine in your cabin, 24-hour room service is available for a small charge.
The cruise line will automatically add a service charge of US$ 13.50 per person, per day (US$ 16.50 for Suites) to your on-board account. The gratuities will be shared by the Dining Services Staff (waiter, assistant waiter and head waiter), Stateroom Attendants and Other Housekeeping Services Personnel who work to enhance your cruise.
Alternatively, guests may prepay gratuities prior to departure. You can adjust this amount through Guest Relations at Reception. If you have pre-paid gratuities no adjustments can be made. A separate 18% gratuity will be added automatically to all drinks bills, mini bar items, spa and salon services.
Gratuities to drivers and guides during your holiday are not included and are entirely at your discretion.