All our inclusions mean Saga cruises represent great value
If you've cruised with others, you might expect to pay extra for some of these.
But with Saga, there are many inclusions making the Saga price fantastic value.
Our inclusions are:
- Return chauffeur service to the port, or free car parking
- Optional travel insurance provided by Cigna Insurance Services (Europe) Limited and additional cancellation rights, or a reduction if not required
- All meals, including speciality dining
- A choice of wines with lunch and dinner
- All on-board gratuities
- 24-hour room service
- Free shuttle bus to take you to the nearest town centre
- Free Wifi internet
Complimentary chauffeur service
We believe that your cruise should begin and end in style.
That’s why all ocean cruises include our special chauffeur service.
From formal dining to eating al fresco, mealtimes are always a highlight aboard our ships.
Chef-prepared breakfasts, lunches and dinners with...
- Waiter-served dinners in all restaurants
- Complimentary dining in a variety of speciality restaurants
- Daily afternoon tea
- Unlimited tea and coffee in selected venues
So much to enjoy on board
They'll be plenty of pleasant surprises. From a choice of indoor or outdoor pools over keep fit classes to live music performances and a wide programme of talks and lectures.
Step aboard one of our cruises with a theme and you can enjoy many extra activities also included in the price, such as:
- Cookery demonstrations, wine tastings, how-to classes and kitchen visits on food-themed cruises. Some even include appearances from well-known chefs and bakers!
- Live music from classical to pop plus specially-invited instrumentalists and classical ensembles on music-themed cruises.
- Talks and optional guided visits from celebrity horticulturalists on garden-themed cruises.
- Illustrated talks from experts, readings and workshops on history and wildlife-themed cruises.
In your cabin
Free 24-hour room service; en-suite; air-conditioned accommodation; turn-down service every evening; a personal cabin steward; enjoy a full butler service and minibar stocked with wines; spirits and soft drinks in selected suites.