Experience the difference
with Saga Cruises
We’re committed to offering you more for your money and making your cruise experience truly unforgettable. So when you decide to join us aboard one of our beautiful boutique ships, you can expect more right from the start.
Tipping is included, Wi-Fi is free, and my insurance starts the moment I am in the car on the way to the port. I leave all my worries behind me!
Valerie Jarvis, Essex
More to experience
Begin your holiday at home with our convenient 250-mile chauffeur service. Let our porters unload and carry your bags, then simply step aboard and be invited to a welcoming sailaway party with complimentary drinks.
More to enjoy
An exquisite dining experience in every main and speciality restaurant is included in the fare and, should your appetite get the better of you, all snacks are complimentary too. Even 24-hour room service is available at no extra charge.
More peace of mind
All our cruises are fully protected by ABTA and ATOL and our Price Promise gives you complete peace of mind. The currency on board our ships is pounds Sterling, so you don’t need to worry about exchange rates. We even promise to refund your fare if you don’t love your first cruise on a Saga ship.
More than usual
If you’ve cruised with other cruise lines, you might expect to pay extra for things such as a chauffeur service to the port, on-board gratuities and Wi-Fi. But with Saga all these and more are included, making our cruises fantastic value.
Every Saga cruise includes:
- A chauffeur service to the port up to 250 miles each way† or included car parking, domestic flights (subject to availability), coach or rail travel
- Optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch, and additional cancellation rights, unless you have your own insurance in which case a reduction is available. Cover is subject to a few medical questions.
- A balcony cabin aboard Spirit of Discovery and Spirit of Adventure
- All meals, snacks and daily afternoon tea
- Speciality dining
- All-inclusive drinks#
- All on-board 'tips' and bar service charges
- A full programme of live music, entertainment and talks
- Gym, sauna and exercise classes
- 24-hour room service
- Welcome sailaway party with complimentary drinks
- Unlimited tea, coffee and fruit juices in selected venues
- Porterage of luggage at the port
- Shuttle bus at most ports^
...and so much more!
†Private chauffeur up to 75 miles each way, or shared service from 76-250 miles.
^Wherever possible, and when the ship is berthed at least 500 yards away from the nearest town centre.
#All inclusive includes selected wines at lunch and dinner, Saga house-branded spirits, cocktails containing Saga house-branded spirits, draught beer and lager, non-alcoholic cocktails, all mixers and soft drinks.