Fans of casual cruising will love Fred. Olsen Braemar’s pleasant combination of elegant design and contemporary decor. A five-deck high atrium invites in plenty of natural light, adding to the ship's warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Choose an outside cabin on the Braemar cruise ship with a porthole, picture window or balcony. Alternatively, splash out on a suite with a separate seating area and fridge or opt for an inside cabin.
All cabins on the Fred.Olsen Braemar ship have a television, hairdryer and a bathroom with shower: where there is a bathtub it will have an overhead shower.
There are also a limited number of cabins for sole occupancy.
Wheelchair accessible cabins may be available on request, subject to availability.
A note about cabin numbers
At the time of booking your cruise on the Braemar ship, you will be given a cabin number for the duration of your stay on-board. Whilst every possible effort is given to ensure you will be accommodated in this cabin, we reserve the right to advise a change to this cabin number when you receive your final tickets. In the event of a cabin change we guarantee you will be accommodated in a stateroom that is equal to the grade of the cabin given at the time of booking, or a higher grade cabin to your original booking. If you choose not to accept your allocated cabin, this is treated as a cancellation.
Officers & crew
Approx. twin cabin size
Life on board
You'll soon discover that there's no shortage of venues to while away your time at sea in, including two show lounges offering a variety of entertainment.
Plus, more than half the top deck is dedicated to the art of sun worship with two outdoor swimming pools and an army of sun loungers, whilst another deck is completely encircled by a promenade, perfect for a leisurely stroll!
Bars, restaurants and lounges
- Thistle Restaurant
- Grampian Restaurant
- Palms Café
- Morning Light Pub
- Lido bar
- Poolside bar
- Observatory Lounge
- Braemar Room
- Neptune show lounge
- Coral Club show lounge
- Sports, activities and entertainment
- Fitness centre
- Art and crafts room
- Golf nets
- Two outdoor pool
- Two outdoor jacuzzis
- Card room
- Gaming tables
- Wi-Fi and internet centre
- Health and beauty salon
Please note: Dining is allocated to one of the main restaurants.
With three restaurants and a cafe on the Braemar ship, you'll have plenty of choice regarding where to dine. In addition, there will be delicious afternoon teas to tempt you each day!
A typical menu
- Fresh bread baked daily in the on-board bakery
- Sun-ripened avocado fan with sweet grilled red peppers
- Jumbo prawns with tomato mousse
- Chilled apple and pear soup
- House salad
- Classic Caesar salad
- Grilled fillet of Norwegian salmon with warm crayfish butter dressing
- Provencal-style roast lamb loin with garlic and herb crust
- Grilled sirloin steak with jacket potato, balsamic baked tomatoes and herb butter
- Vegetable tempura, sushi rolls and soya spiced broth
Desserts and cheeses
- Creamy chocolate pot with crisp shortbread biscuit
- Passion fruit and lime chiffon tart (sugar free alternative available)
- British and international cheeses