Like her name sake, Boudicca is a handsome ship that turns heads with her classic good looks. Plus, there's plenty of room to breathe on board this spacious vessel, designed with long-distance cruising in mind.
Choose an outside cabin with a porthole, picture window or balcony, splash out on a suite with a separate seating area and fridge or opt for an inside cabin.
All cabins on our Boudicca cruise ship have a television, hairdryer and a bathroom with shower: where there is a bathtub it will have an overhead shower.
There are also a limited number of cabins for sole occupancy.
Wheelchair accessible cabins may be available on request, subject to availability.
A note about cabin numbers
At the time of booking your cruise you will be given a cabin number for the duration of your stay on-board our Boudicca cruise ship. Whilst every possible effort is given to ensure you will be accommodated in this cabin, we reserve the right to advise a change to this cabin number when you receive your final tickets. In the event of a cabin change we guarantee you will be accommodated in a stateroom that is equal to the grade of the cabin given at the time of booking, or a higher grade cabin to your original booking. If you choose not to accept your allocated cabin, this is treated as a cancellation.
Officers & crew
Approx. twin cabin size
Life on board
Good things come in threes: enjoy tasty dishes in one of three contemporary dining venues, relax with your favourite – and reasonably priced – drink in a trio of bars or mingle in one of the three lounges.
There's plenty to do on board the Boudicca cruise ship too, from painting classes to improving your golf drive, watching a show or enjoying the fresh sea breeze on one of the two teak promenade decks.
Bars, restaurants and lounges
- Four Seasons Restaurant
- Tintagel Restaurant
- Heligan Room restaurant
- Secret Garden Cafe
- Poolside cafe
- Main bar
- Neptune Bar
- Poolside bar
- Lido Lounge
- Iceni Room
- The Observatory lounge
- Neptune show lounge
- Sports, activities and entertainment
- Fitness centre
- Steam rooms
- Art and crafts room
- Golf nets
- Outdoor pool with two jacuzzis and an exercise pool
- Outdoor plunge pool
- Card room
- Gaming tables
- Wi-Fi and internet centre
- Hair and beauty salon
Please note: Dining is allocated to one of the main restaurants.
With three restaurants and a cafe, you'll have plenty of choice of where to dine while on the Boudicca cruise ship. In addition, there will be delicious afternoon teas to tempt you each day!
A typical menu
- Fresh bread baked daily in the on-board bakery
- Sun-ripened avocado fan with sweet grilled red peppers
- Jumbo prawns with tomato mousse
- Chilled apple and pear soup
- House salad
- Classic Caesar salad
- Grilled fillet of Norwegian salmon with warm crayfish butter dressing
- Provencal-style roast lamb loin with garlic and herb crust
- Grilled sirloin steak with jacket potato, balsamic baked tomatoes and herb butter
- Vegetable tempura, sushi rolls and soya spiced broth
Desserts and cheeses
- Creamy chocolate pot with crisp shortbread biscuit
- Passion fruit and lime chiffon tart (sugar free alternative available)
- British and international cheeses