Like her name sake, Boudicca is a handsome ship that turns heads with her classic good looks.
Plus, there's plenty of room to breathe on board this spacious vessel which was designed with long-distance cruising in mind.
Choose an outside cabin with a porthole, picture window or balcony, splash out on a suite with a separate seating area and fridge or opt for an inside cabin.
All have a television, hairdryer and a bathroom with shower: where there is a bathtub it will have an overhead shower.
There are also a limited number of cabins for sole occupancy.
Wheelchair accessible cabins may be available on request, subject to availability.
A note about cabin numbers
At the time of booking your cruise you will be given a cabin number for the duration of your stay on-board. Whilst every possible effort is given to ensure you will be accommodated in this cabin, we reserve the right to advise a change to this cabin number when you receive your final tickets. In the event of a cabin change we guarantee you will be accommodated in a stateroom that is equal to the grade of the cabin given at the time of booking, or a higher grade cabin to your original booking. If you choose not to accept your allocated cabin, this is treated as a cancellation.
Officers & crew
Approx. twin cabin size
Life on board
Good things come in threes: enjoy tasty dishes in one of three contemporary dining venues, relax with your favourite – and reasonably priced – drink in a trio of bars or mingle in one of the three lounges.There's plenty to do on board too, from painting classes to improving your golf drive, watching a show or enjoying the fresh sea breeze on one of the two teak promenade decks.
Bars, restaurants and lounges
- Four Seasons Restaurant
- Tintagel Restaurant
- Heligan Room restaurant
- Secret Garden Cafe
- Poolside cafe
- Main bar
- Neptune Bar
- Poolside bar
- Lido Lounge
- Iceni Room
- The Observatory lounge
- Neptune show lounge
- Sports, activities and entertainment
- Fitness centre
- Steam rooms
- Art and crafts room
- Golf nets
- Outdoor pool with two jacuzzis and an exercise pool
- Outdoor plunge pool
- Card room
- Gaming tables
- Wi-Fi and internet centre
- Hair and beauty salon
Please note: Dining is allocated to one of the main restaurants.
With three restaurants and a cafe, you'll have plenty of choice of where to dine. In addition, there will be delicious afternoon teas to tempt you each day!
A typical menu
- Fresh bread baked daily in the on-board bakery
- Sun-ripened avocado fan with sweet grilled red peppers
- Jumbo prawns with tomato mousse
- Chilled apple and pear soup
- House salad
- Classic Caesar salad
- Grilled fillet of Norwegian salmon with warm crayfish butter dressing
- Provencal-style roast lamb loin with garlic and herb crust
- Grilled sirloin steak with jacket potato, balsamic baked tomatoes and herb butter
- Vegetable tempura, sushi rolls and soya spiced broth
Desserts and cheeses
- Creamy chocolate pot with crisp shortbread biscuit
- Passion fruit and lime chiffon tart (sugar free alternative available)
- British and international cheeses