Cruise and Maritime Voyages
Relaxed cruising from a choice of ports
Experience leisurely cruising from the UK with departures from London Tilbury, Newcastle, Liverpool and Bristol.
With a straightforward, unpretentious style of cruising aboard modest ships, you can look forward to a warm, friendly service with a real 'home from home' atmosphere and enjoy traditional cruising with formal nights, cocktail parties and gala dinners.
Choose Cruise & Maritime Voyages for...
- Departures from Tilbury, Newcastle, Liverpool and Bristol
- Straightforward, great value cruising aboard modest ships
- Friendly service with a warm, sociable atmosphere
- Traditional cruising with formal nights, cocktail parties and gala dinners.
Booking through us gains you some wonderful perks, discounts and extras you won't find included elsewhere.
The following great-value package is included in our price:
- Saga's VIP door-to-door travel service
- Don't need the chauffeur? Then you can drive yourself and enjoy free car parking at or near your departure point
- Optional travel insurance provided by Cigna Insurance Services (Europe) Limited and additional cancellation rights, or a reduction if not required
- Tourist visa, if required
- All port taxes, fees and charges.
Plus, you'll enjoy all the inclusions offered by Cruise & Maritime Voyages such as:
- All meals, afternoon tea, snacks and buffets
- Self-service tea and coffee (6am-10pm)
- Welcome and farewell Captainís cocktail party on cruises of 6 nights or more
- On-board leisure facilities including a gym, spa, sauna, Jacuzzi and swimming pools
- Daily activities, lectures, art and craft classes and guest speakers on cruises of 5 nights or more
- On-board entertainment, live music and dancing
- Porterage of luggage when embarking and disembarking.
All cruises sail from London Tilbury, Newcastle, Liverpool or Bristol, and it's easy to reach the relevant port thanks to our nationwide VIP chauffeur service. Included when you book through Saga, this will whisk you conveniently from your own front door to the ship, and home again on your return. It's the easy way to sail to the magnificent cities of the Baltic, the remote corners of the British Isles and even join a Round the World cruise.
Alternatively, if you prefer to drive yourself, we include secure car parking facilities at the dock.
Set sail on a cruise of a lifetime with Cruise & Maritime Voyages’ flagship Columbus around the world. Enjoy leisurely days at sea, carefree evenings and incredible highlights as you circumnavigate the globe.
This is a great chance to see the iconic sights of Australia, Maori heritage of New Zealand, vibrant and diverse cities and of the Far East and more. From the Great Barrier Reef, Shanghai and Hong Kong to the tropical paradise of French Polynesian islands, Ho Chi Minh City, bustling Mumbai and mystical Oman. Discover the ancient temples of Thailand, the rainforest in Malaysia, the great archaeological sites of Luxor and Petra, and compare the mighty Suez and Panama canals. You'll experience many of the world's most spectacular destinations.
The cruise line will automatically add a service charge of £5 per person per day to your on-board account (£4.00 per person per night for cruises of more than 16 nights in duration). You can adjust this amount through Guest Services. If you have pre-paid gratuities no adjustments can be made. Gratuities to drivers and guides during your holiday are not included and are entirely at your discretion.