Looking for a convivial cruise without compromising on quality?
Then join the club on board Azamara Quest®, a small-sized ship which balances friendly, professional service without any airs and graces.
Choose from a Club Oceanview with a window or a Club Balcony with floor to ceiling glass doors. Alternatively choose a Club Interior.
All staterooms have a television and hairdryer, and all have a shower except for suites which have a bath.
There are also a limited number of staterooms for sole occupancy. Wheelchair accessible cabins may be available on request, subject to availability.
Officers & crew
Approx. twin cabin size
Life on board
Indulge in the cruising tradition of fine dining whilst on board: savour mouth watering cuisine in the Discoveries Restaurant, enjoy an informal grill at Prime C or perhaps celebrate a noteworthy occasion in Aqualina.Plus, there’s no limit to the fun to be had on board, whether you’re watching a stellar cabaret in the show lounge or reviving your senses with a spa treatment, making new friends over a game of cards or stretching your sea legs on the jogging track
Let your hair down at a poolside party, test your luck in the casino or tune out during a classical recital on board… there’s entertainment to suit all tastes. As of 2016 Azamara Quest has been completely refurbished, integrating a tasteful blend of contemporary and classic designs and new technologies across every public space and cabin on the ship
Bars, restaurants and lounges
- Discoveries Restaurant
- Aqualina speciality dining (Mediterranean cuisine; reservation only)
- Prime C steakhouse speciality dining (reservation only)
- Pool Grill
- Mosaic Cafe
- Windows Cafe
- The Drawing Room
- Discoveries Lounge
- Cabaret Lounge
- Looking Glass
- Pool bar
Sports, activities and entertainment
- Pool with two whirlpools
- eConnections computer centre
- Health and beauty salon
With myriad restaurants and cafes, you'll have plenty of choice of where to dine. In addition, there will be delicious afternoon teas to tempt you each day!
A typical menu
Caviar and accompaniments
- A full caviar menu (extra charge)
- Olive oil-poached veal loin with crispy veal sweetbread
- Seafood platter with melon medley and champagne-ginger vinaigrette
- Lobster bisque with shrimp quenelle
- Fennel-scented garden sweet pea soup
- Cobb salad with caramelised red onions and Cabernet vinaigrette
- Pan-seared Chilean sea bass with steamed chive potatoes
- Duo of duck with a port wine glaze
- Steamed, broiled and thermidor lobster
- Filet mignon with truffle sauce
Desserts and cheeses
- Chocolate or Grand Marnier soufflé
- Marble créme brûlée