The latest addition to the Azamara fleet
The size and comfort of a boutique ship, and with all the amenities of a luxury cruise ship, Azamara Pursuit® is the latest addition to the Azamara fleet. With this new ship comes new destinations, opening up 19 maiden ports for the cruise line.
Choose from a Club Oceanview with a window or a Club Balcony with floor to ceiling glass doors. Alternatively choose a Club Interior.
All staterooms have a television and hairdryer, and all have a shower except for suites which have a bath.
There are also a limited number of staterooms for sole occupancy. Wheelchair accessible cabins may be available on request, subject to availability.
Officers & crew
Approx. twin cabin size
Life on board
Fully refurbished in 2018, Azamara Pursuit® offers guests contemporary yet classic décor, modern technology to create an interactive experience, and a welcoming atmosphere. A similar size to her sister ships, and catering for just over 700 passengers, you’ll get to know your fellow voyagers as well as the crew, and will never feel lost onboard. Most importantly this small ship experience allows you to reach destinations completely new to Azamara – from new countries in South America to unique ports in Croatia and Greece, as well as late night and overnight stays. Azamara Pursuit® is an oasis of relaxation and well-being, offering a large fitness and spa area, including personal trainers and a range of revitalising treatments. But don't miss an opportunity to indulge, whether with a succulent steak at Prime C Restaurant, a sumptuous dessert at the Windows Cafe, or simply find a corner in one of the many bars to enjoy your favourite tipple. Plus, with a wide range of entertainment on offer every day and night, including Broadway entertainment, live theatre shows, contemporary opera, enrichment programs and classes, and AzAmazing EveningsSM, you'll never be without something to do.
Bars, restaurants and lounges
- Discoveries Restaurant
- Aqualina speciality dining (Mediterranean cuisine; reservation only)
- Prime C steakhouse speciality dining (reservation only)
- The Wine Cellar
- Pool Grill
- Mosaic Cafe
- Windows cafe
- The Drawing Room
- Discoveries Lounge
- Cabaret Lounge
- Looking Glass
- Pool bar
Sports, activities and entertainment
- Casino Luxe
- Pool with two whirlpools
- eConnections computer centre
- Health and beauty salon
With myriad restaurants and cafes, from the main Discoveries Restaurant, where you can discover the dishes and flavours of the places you visit, to the speciality restaurants of Prime C and Aqualina, you'll have plenty of choice of where to dine. In addition, there will be delicious afternoon teas to tempt you each day!
A typical menu
- Olive oil-poached veal loin with crispy veal sweetbread
- Seafood platter with melon medley and champagne-ginger vinaigrette
- Lobster bisque with shrimp quenelle
- Fennel-scented garden sweet pea soup
- Caesar salad with chicken or grilled shrimp
- Cobb salad with caramelised red onions and Cabernet vinaigrette
- Pan-seared Chilean sea bass with steamed chive potatoes
- Duo of duck with a port wine glaze
- Steamed, broiled and thermidor lobster
- Filet mignon with truffle sauce
Desserts and cheeses
- Chocolate or Grand Marnier soufflé
- Marble créme brûlée