Experience the sociable way to travel as a group, in small-ship style
Our ships are just the right size to socialise and meet up, yet spacious enough to provide all the amenities you need. But that's just the time you'll spend on board. Ashore, you can set off for many adventures in a choice of destinations. Far more than you could ever enjoy on a standard holiday.
Fill your days with fun and adventure, or just relax. Your group can do what they want, when they want to do it.
From the cabins and cuisine, to the staff and entertainment - a first-class ship. We passed such spectacular scenery - I would strongly recommend other Group Travel organisers to make the wonderful voyage.
Maureen Hardingham, Mortex Leisure Group
Tailored to your needs
Our dedicated Group Travel team can help you plan everything your group needs to make the most of your time away. Work with us before you sail, and then relax, knowing everything is taken care of.
That way, even Group Leaders get to enjoy themselves along with the rest of the group.
We have experience with some of the UK's top clubs and societies, in groups both large and small, so get in touch today and see what we can do for your group.
When booking an Ocean Cruise with us for your group, we have a number of inclusions
- 1 in 10 goes free
- Return chauffeur service to the port, or free car parking
- Optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover is subject to medical questions)†
- A choice of wines with lunch and dinner
- All on-board gratuities 24-hour room service
- Free shuttle bus to take you to the nearest town centre
- Free Wi-Fi internet
- Porterage of luggage
- A welcome cocktail party and Captain's dinner will help you meet people and quickly make friends
†Not included with free places.
If you have found a holiday you like the look of for your group or you have any questions please contact our friendly Group Executives.
Call FREE on 0800 300 666, available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Did you know
Our competitive free place policy means one person goes free or the overall saving is shared between the group on selected holidays.
We ensure there are plenty of single rooms and cabins at no extra price, to avoid compromise on space or amenities.
Once you’ve booked and we’ve confirmed, we’ll never increase the price, regardless of fuel prices or exchange rates.