About the ship
Amenities aboard the ship include a lounge/bar area with a dancefloor, a tasteful dining room, a spacious sun deck with deck chairs, and a gift shop. Wi-Fi is available for an extra charge.
Both the main deck and upper deck feature large windows for enjoying the views.
Plus, you can look forward to buffet breakfasts and waiter-served three course set meals at lunch and dinner – special requests can be catered for in advance.
All 78 en suite cabins have:
- Either twin or double beds
- Central heating/air conditioning
- Satellite television
- A radio
Officers & crew
Approx. twin cabin size
A typical menu aboard MS Michelangelo
- Orechiette pasta with basil pesto
- Tuscan-style roast saddle of lamb
- Crepe Suzette with orange and Grand Marnier syrup
- Tea or coffee
Vegetarian meals and special dietary requirements can be requested when booking.