River cruise and stay holidays
Enjoy the best of both worlds
These holidays have been carefully designed so you can spend longer in some of Europe’s most celebrated cities, and we have hand-chosen hotels in Vienna, Prague, Bern, Davos, Berlin, Budapest, Lisbon and Copenhagen, as well as in the Romanian region of Transylvania.
Alternatively, if you want something a little different, we offer French barge cruises – stay in one hotel and explore the French countryside by intimate canal barge during a series of day cruises.
We include more than anyone else
Here are just some of the extras we include as standard….
- VIP door-to-door travel service included on 2020 river cruise and stay holidays and 2019 cruises of 11 nights or longer
- UK travel service on all 2019 river cruise and stay holidays of 10 nights or less
- Included travel insurance§ on all holidays
- Wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner on many ships
- A choice of exclusive ships with a host of extras on board
- Included excursions and stays in famous cities
French barge cruises
There’s no better way to visit the pretty villages, vineyards and historic sites of rural France than aboard an intimate barge. These week-long cruises combine the charm of leisurely day-cruising, with a relaxing stay in a carefully-selected hotel.
Celebrity guests on board
We are delighted to announce that we will be joined by a host of special celebrity guests on our river cruises. John Suchet, Ann Widdecombe, Oz Clarke and Terry Waite will be joining a selection of cruises to bring a fascinating extra dimension to your holiday.