Bigger, better benefits the more you cruise with Saga
Cruise with us for more than 35 nights and you'll automatically be rewarded with free membership of the Britannia Club. This brings an array of benefits, ranging from exclusive special offers, a dedicated booking line and a quarterly newsletter; right up to an extended chauffeur service, priority boarding and even a free cruise depending on your level of membership.
There are five levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Sapphire and, for guests who sail over a thousand nights, the prestigious Diamond tier.
So whether you’re already a member of the Britannia Club, or just need a few more nights on board to qualify, choosing your next cruise is another step towards lots of additional delights!
Exclusive savings for Britannia Club members!
The offers below are not available online. To book please call 0800 50 50 44.
Prices shown do not include these savings. Maximum savings shown are based on the highest discount available on selected cabin grades and include any further offers.
Introduce a friend and get 10% off your next cruise and your friend will get 10% off a cruise of their choice too. Your exclusive discount is valid on any Spirit of Discovery or Spirit of Adventure cruise sailing before December 31, 2021 and can be combined with other offers†.
Bronze membership of the Britannia Club is your introduction to a host of exclusive offers and treats to thank you for choosing to sail with Saga.
And you don’t need to enjoy many cruises to join the club! A 7-night voyage to Norway plus a couple of 14-nighters in the Canaries and the Baltic, for example, and you’re there. Some blissful Mediterranean escapes provide over 18 nights of fun and sun, while a single cruise to the Caribbean can whisk you away for over 30.
The rewards of Bronze membership (35-74 nights):
- Exclusive offers on selected cruises
- Priority brochure mailings so you can take advantage of early booking discounts
- A dedicated Britannia Club booking line
- Welcome bottle of Hush Heath English sparkling wine in your cabin
- A Britannia Club membership card
- A Britannia Club luggage label
- Regular newsletter packed with news from on board, tips, stories and insights.
- A special on-board cocktail party
- Bronze lapel pin
When you've cruised with us for 75 nights, you’re automatically rewarded with Silver membership.
The rewards of Silver membership (75-149 nights):
- All of the benefits from Bronze membership
- Silver lapel pin
- A dedicated check-in desk
- A discount of 5% on selected items purchased on board*
Cruise with us for 150 nights and you'll automatically achieve Gold membership.
The rewards of Gold membership (150-499 nights):
- All of the benefits of Bronze and Silver membership
- Gold lapel pin
- Complimentary laundry
- Priority embarkation and disembarkation^
- A total discount of 7.5% on selected items purchased on board*
You'll automatically gain Sapphire membership once you've cruised with us for 500 nights.
The rewards of Sapphire membership (500-999 nights):
- All the benefits from Bronze, Silver and Gold membership
- Genuine Sapphire lapel pin
- A total discount of 10% on selected items purchased on board*
- Extended private chauffeur service up to 250 miles each way
- Private cocktail party for up to 16 people during each cruise OR £100 credit towards on‑board spend
- One half-price cruise of up to 16 nights for you and a friend (selected cruises only)#
Diamond membership is the most prestigious level of the Britannia Club. It's reserved for guests who have spent nearly three years of their lives, and perhaps more, cruising aboard our ships. What a way to see the world!
Naturally, we reserve a wealth of rewards for our Diamond members, in addition to all those gained ascending the other levels.
The rewards of Diamond membership (over 1000 nights):
- All the benefits of Bronze, Silver, Gold and Sapphire membership
- Gold lapel pin inset with a diamond
- Immediate embarkation on arrival^
- Unlimited mileage for the return private chauffeur service
- A free cruise of up to 22 nights§
- Late check-out on day of disembarkation^
- Complimentary cabin upgrade^^
- Advance notice of new itineraries by telephone (pre-registration required)
- Exclusive private dining experience with the Captain or a Senior Officer, with bespoke menu (once per cruise)
Terms and conditions
Qualifying nights are based on cruises aboard Saga Rose, Saga Ruby, Saga Pearl, Saga Pearl II, Saga Sapphire, Spirit of Discovery, MV Spirit of Adventure and Quest for Adventure. Nights spent aboard an aircraft or on a hotel extension do not count. Some benefits, such as the membership card and luggage label, are only awarded once at Bronze membership.
You are eligible for the benefits of each individual membership tier once you complete the cruise that takes you over the threshold. You’ll receive the membership pack when you return home.
*On-board discounts excludes excursions, medical charges and duty free items.
^Where possible depending on travel arrangements.
#Travelling companion must take the same cruise. Cruise will be offered at a 50% discount off the cruise fare after any applicable prevailing discount has been applied. Applicable cruises are at Saga’s discretion. One household may take either one or two passengers at the discounted fare. A single person may take one additional passenger at the discounted fare. Discounted cruise cannot be applied to any existing cruise booking.
§Diamond members who have sailed 1,000 nights or more will receive one cruise of 22 nights or less in duration free of charge. One free cruise per household. Applicable cruises are at Saga’s discretion. Cabin grade offered will be equivalent to that normally booked and will be decided by Saga. Free cruise will be offered to as many people who paid for and sailed in the same cabin on last three cruises with member. Free cruise cannot be applied to any existing booking or cruise already travelled on. There is no cash alternative.
^^One complimentary cabin upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability.
Saga reserves the right to change or withdraw all offers at any time without notice.
†Refer a friend offer terms and conditions
- Offer for Saga Britannia Club members and their recommended newcomer(s) to Saga Cruises only.
- Offer will only be applied to new bookings and will not be retrospectively applied to existing bookings.
- Recommended friend must be a newcomer to Saga Ocean Cruises, not have previously cruised on, or have an existing booking for Saga Rose, Saga Ruby, Saga Pearl, Spirit of Adventure, Quest for Adventure, Saga Pearl II, Saga Sapphire or Spirit of Discovery.
- Extra 10% saving is off the current fare at the time of booking, after all other offers and savings have been applied.
- Offer is only applicable for Saga Ocean Cruise departures up to 31 December 2021.
- The recommended friend does not have to sail on the same cruise(s) as the Britannia Club member nor does the Britannia Club member have to make a new booking for the offer to apply to their friend.
- Britannia Club members can recommend more than one friend. In the case of recommending multiple friends, the 10% offer will only be applied once per new booking.
- To apply the offer, recommended friend(s) should make their booking(s) and the Britannia Club member should then call with their booking number(s) to have the discounts applied. A 10% saving will be applied to the Britannia Club member booking after the recommended friend has booked and paid their deposit.
- All fares are £s per person.
- Current fares will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- A reduction will apply if you do not need the optional travel insurance and additional cancellation rights – please call for details.
- Includes door-to-door travel service, return chauffeur service within 250 miles of the departure port, standard class rail travel from your local station, or complimentary parking at the departure port if you'd prefer to drive yourself.
- To book, please call Saga Cruises on 0800 50 50 44.
- Saga reserves the right to extend, reduce or withdraw any offers at any time, without prior notice.