A brand new ship for 2017
Amadeus Provence blends an incredible array of on-board facilities with tasteful, modern design, allowing you to cruise the rivers Rhône and Saône in comfort, style and sophistication.
About the ship
Expect glorious views, stylish design and cutting-edge facilities aboard Amadeus Provence, a brand new ship for 2017. On the sun deck you can take a dip in the infinity pool or simply relax under the awning and watch the scenery pass by.
Inside, the spacious Panorama Bar lives up to its name, and also features a terrace so you can enjoy your drinks alfresco. In the restaurant you can look forward to buffet-breakfasts and four-course lunches and dinners. Other facilities include a massage room, fitness centre and hair salon.
There are 70 cabins arranged across three decks. Those on Strauss and Mozart decks have floor-to-ceiling French balconies while those on Haydn deck have small picture windows. All cabins are en suite and have a television, telephone, safe and hairdryer.
There is a lift, serving Haydn, Strauss and Mozart decks.
Officers & crew
Approx. twin cabin size
A typical menu aboard Amadeus Provence
- Sun-ripened tomatoes with mozzarella, balsamic vinegar and pesto or Honeydew melon with lettuce, roasted pepper and Thousand Island dressing
- French onion soup with cheese baguette
Cream of sweetcorn soup with chilli
- Roasted duck breast with orange sauce and creamy apple Savoy cabbage
Vegetable curry with asparagus
- Pistachio ice cream with mandarins and waffles
- Tea and coffee and fresh fruit
Vegetarian meals and special dietary requirements can be requested when booking.