A spacious and luxurious ship
With the elegant curved lines of an old-fashioned paddle steamer, the Mekong Navigator offers the ultimate in luxurious river cruising. This is an intimate cruise, with just 34 spacious suites, and an attentive staff to take care of you.
Take a look at our gallery below.
Enjoy elegant living on this spacious ship, with plenty of places to sit and relax. Drink in the views from loungers, or recline in shaded areas. The Salon lounge is air-conditioned for your comfort, as are all the suites.
All your meals are served in the restaurant on board, with wine served at dinner. Drinks are available in the lounge, but the attentive staff will be happy to bring you a drink wherever you choose to sit; local beers, spirits, soft drinks and tea and coffee are included.
Premium wines and spirits can be purchased. When you arrive you can look forward to a welcome drink and a cocktail party, and throughout your cruise you'll be treated to a range of cultural entertainment including apsara dancing and shadow puppets.
Bars, restaurants and lounges
- Le Marche dining room
- La Salon lounge and bar
- Observation deck
Sports, activities and entertainment
- Cultural performances
- Cookery demonstration
- Spa (treatments extra charge)
- Fitness Centre
- Library with internet lounge
- Laundry service (extra charge)
There are just 34 suites on board, all spacious and inviting. Three grades of suite are available:
- Superior with two portholes
- Vista with a French balcony
- Signature with a private balcony
All are located on the outside of the ship.
Each air-conditioned suite has:
- A cabin telephone
- Flat-screen TV with on-demand movies
- iPhone docking station with alarm clock
- Ensuite marble bathroom with shower
- Robes and slippers
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Welcome flowers and fresh fruit on arrival
All cabins are fitted with two twin-size beds, convertible to one queen-size bed on request.
A typical menu aboard Mekong Navigator
- Home baked bread, focaccia, ciabatta and baguette
- Truffle chicken terrine
- Roasted vine tomatoes with pea espuma
- Thai chicken
- Vietnamese glass soup
- Potato and leek soup
- Vietnamese green papaya salad
- Rice, melon and mint salad
- Chef's house salad
- Herb potato crusted grouper fillet with dressed vegetable spaghetti
- Minute steaks with onion gravy
- Shrimp, squid and mussels pot, with tomatoes, ginger and egg noodle
- Coffee-dusted veal tenderloin medallion with mashed potato cake and sautéed spinach
- Vietnamese sesame crusted organic tofu with stir fried vegetable and a teriyaki sauce
Desserts & cheeses
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Three layered varieties of coconut served with coconut peanut brittle
- Durian ice-cream with sour cherries and whipped cream
- British and International cheeses
All your meals will be served in the restaurant, breakfast is buffet style, and includes a selection range of traditional western options.