Cultural Odyssey Tours
Our new cultural holidays have launched
We are delighted to introduce our new collection of cultural holidays – designed for those with a thirst for knowledge, who want to gain a deeper understanding of their interest in art, ballet, astronomy, history, literature and music.
Created in conjunction with the Royal Academy of Music, the Royal Astronomical Society and leading experts in their field, these cultural tours are accompanied throughout by a Specialist Lecturer who will provide further insight through fascinating lectures.
Your Cultural Odyssey begins here…
- Return flights and transfers, including airport taxes, fees and charges.
- All excursions and visits as listed for each tour.
- Specialist lecturer, who will provide further insight through included lectures and while accompanying you on excursions and visits.
- Saga Tour Manager, who will be available throughout to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Local guides, where applicable, who will share their expert knowledge on the local area, history and culture.
- Accommodation and meals as specified for each tour.
- Wine with included dinners
- VIP door-to-door travel service included exclusively on all overseas holidays. In addition to our long-haul tours and river cruises, we also include our travel service exclusively on our European Cultural Odyssey tours. Choose from a chauffeur service from your home to your UK departure point, standard class rail travel from your local station to your UK departure point, or complimentary parking at the airport.
- Travel insurance on all overseas holidays. Our included travel insurance provided by Astrenska Insurance Limited, includes up to £5m emergency medical and repatriation cover for coronavirus.
- Porterage of luggage at your accommodation.