Our return to service
Keeping you safe when we return to service
Cruise with confidence thanks to...
- Comprehensive Covid-19 protocols that are being regularly reviewed to ensure we provide a safe environment for our guests and crew on all cruises sailing throughout the year.
- Flexible cancellation cover.
- Included travel insurance with up to £5m coronavirus coronavirus emergency medical and repatriation cover.
- All guests to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 before boarding.
- Fully vaccinated crew.
- For 2021 sailings, our included chauffeur service will be extended to a private service up to 250 miles each way. This means every guest or ‘bubble’ will be picked up at home and driven to the port, safely and without the need to use any form of shared transport.
- Pre-departure Covid-19 testing at the port for guests and crew, along with temperature checks and a full medical screening.
- Additional enhancements to our state-of-the-art air conditioning, which already circulates 100% fresh air in all public areas and cabins.
- Enhancing our already high standards of cleaning throughout the ships, including all public areas and cabins.
- We have doubled the number of medical staff on board, and expanded our medical facilities, including a new isolation area.
- Our ships have been awarded independent Shield+ accreditation to certify that they are operating safely, using only the strictest health and hygiene measures.
For cruise departures in 2021
Having reviewed the government’s latest advice, we are going to continue to take all necessary steps to prevent cases of COVID-19 onboard and provide our guests with the peace of mind they need to enjoy their cruise, knowing that their safety and wellbeing is at the forefront of our minds.
Whilst this means that the usual facilities such as swimming pools, gym, spa, salon, shop and launderette will be open, there are some procedures that will remain in place, including the restricting of visits ashore to organised shore excursions only with no individual exploration permitted.
The below FAQs include details of these procedures as well as essential information regarding overseas travel, including requirements for COVID-19 vaccination certificates, Passenger Locator Forms, and testing requirements when returning to the UK. Please read the information carefully as you may be required to take action prior to your departure date.