Sail away this summer
on our new cruises closer to home
Now on sale! We have launched an exciting new range of summer cruises around the British Isles, departing June and July 2021.
There are five new cruises to choose from, including the new Inaugural Cruise for Spirit of Adventure. All depart from the Port of Tilbury.
This means our guests can experience some of the loveliest and more off-the-beaten-track places not too far away from home. In addition, on these summer cruises we are including a private return chauffeur service to and from the ship up to 250 miles each way, making sure all guests arrive safely and in comfort.
What you can expect on our new summer 2021 cruises…
- Cruise closer to home this June and July
- Complimentary private chauffeur service from home to the port up to 250 miles each way
- All-inclusive dining and drinks, and a balcony for every guest
- Included sightseeing excursions
- Flexible cancellation cover with no amendment fee
- Included travel insurance with up to £5m coronavirus cover
- Lloyd’s Register Shield+ accreditation for health and hygiene
- A Which Recommended Provider 2021
- If you book early and the price is then lowered, we’ll give you the value of the difference back
Spirit of Adventure
Our second wave of boutique luxury, Spirit of Adventure, embarks on her inaugural season in 2021. Offering world-class speciality restaurants, stunning contemporary design and outstanding service, you could be among the first guests to experience Britain’s newest cruise ship.
Spirit of Discovery
Featuring design cues, cuisine and levels of service you expect in the world’s finest boutique hotels, our brand new state-of-the-art ship, Spirit of Discovery, launched in 2019. Step aboard and discover an irresistible choice of restaurants, spacious balcony cabins and grand public rooms.
The UK’s hidden gems
We cruise off the beaten track with Neil Cron, Saga’s Shore Excursion Manager, to explore some of the ports you could see on our summer 2021 itineraries.