What to wear
Dress codes on our ocean cruises
Our cruises are welcoming and friendly. So when it comes to the dress code on board, we want everyone to be comfortable and able to enjoy themselves.
That said, getting smartly dressed up for the occasional formal night has long been part of the fun of cruising. So make sure you do have your gladrags packed too.
The number of formal nights you can expect varies depending upon the length of your cruise:
- 4 days or fewer- there are no formal nights
- 5-7 days - one formal night
- 8-11 days - two formal nights
- 12-21 days - three formal nights
- For cruises of 22 days or more, there will be one additional formal night per week
A glamorous long dress and sequinned shrug or pashmina are perfect partners for an elegant champagne dinner, and a tuxedo and bow tie are the ultimate in sophistication (although a dark suit or dinner jacket would also be just fine!)