Regent Seven Seas Cruises®
Treat yourself to something truly special
The Most Inclusive Luxury ExperienceTM
Whether you expect complete luxury as a matter of course, have a landmark occasion to celebrate or simply wish to treat yourself to something truly special, Regent Seven Seas Cruises® are the answer.
Their exquisitely appointed ships provide unrivalled sophistication, with champagne, fine wines, gourmet dining, unlimited shore excursions and 24-hour room service all included as standard. When you add it all up, you discover that sailing with them means superb value for money too.
Choose Regent Seven Seas Cruises® for…
- The chance to sail aboard some of the world's most luxurious ships
- A sumptuous experience where your every wish is met with personal attention, and virtually everything is included in the price
- All suite accommodation, the majority with a large private balcony
- Superlative service with a minimum of two crew to every three guests
- An unlimited choice of included shore excursions in every port
- World-class cuisine on-board and spectacular speciality restaurants, included in the price
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout the ship
- Premium drinks including Champagne, fine wines and branded spirits
- 24 hour included room service with in-suite dining available, served course by course
- Complimentary in-cabin movies on demand
- The luxury Canyon Ranch SpaClub®*, complete with sauna and ice room
- A huge range of amenities, such as The Library, the Computer Club and a state-of-the-art Fitness Centre
- Unrivalled cultural enrichment, including regionally-inspired cuisine, culinary demonstrations and wine tastings
- An illuminating series of discussions and lectures, many led by noted art historians, authors and former diplomats
- Lavish Broadway-style entertainment, cabaret and live music performed by virtuoso musicians.
*Please note there is an extra charge for spa services.
We want to ensure you sail in complete style with no need to worry about a thing. We therefore incorporate a further range of essentials and refinements into every cruise, giving you an unbeatable mix of luxury and value for money.
Book with Saga for:
- Saga's VIP door-to-door travel service – a VIP door-to-door private chauffeur service to the airport or your UK departure port, and back home on your return. If it's more convenient we offer the VIP chauffeur service to your local airport and then an included domestic flight to Gatwick or Heathrow.
- If you prefer to drive, we include car parking at the port or airport.
- Optional travel insurance provided by Cigna Insurance Services (Europe) Limited and additional cancellation rights, or a reduction if not required
- Overseas Business Class flights, subject to availability
- Transfers to and from the ship where specified
- All port taxes, fees and charges
- Tourist visa if required.
Plus Regent Seven Seas Cruises®
- Spacious suite accommodation
- Inclusive fine dining all over the ship including speciality venues and in suite dining
- Premium drinks including Champagne, fine wines and branded spirits
- Unlimited shore excursions
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary mini-bar replenished daily
- Gratuities to housekeeping and bar/restaurant staff
- Activities, entertainment and leisure facilities†
- Porterage of luggage.
*One log in per suite. †Some on-board activities such as the Culinary Arts Kitchen on Seven Seas Explorer® may incur an additional charge.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises® include an array of shore excursions in every port. This means you can soak up the regional history, culture and cuisine with knowledgeable local guides, with the only restriction being how much you can squeeze into the timetable.
It's your chance to see all the famous sights of Rome, for example, including the Colosseum, Forum and Trevi Fountain; and combine them with more unusual things like a farmhouse cookery experience or cycling in the Etruscan countryside.
For an additional charge, it's possible to join a range of unique excursions, and even tailor your own. For instance, in Rome you could join a private tour of the magnificent Vatican, accompany the master Chef on a journey through the city's culinary attractions, or even create your own itinerary with a private chauffeur whisking you from one attraction to the next at your own pace.
Enrichment and entertainment
Whether you fancy some on-board sport and leisure, delving into the latest bestseller in the library or catching up on emails, each day can be as action-packed or relaxing as you wish.
Don't miss out on all the informative talks and lectures on subjects as diverse as regional history, art, politics and current affairs. Selected cruises feature illuminating enrichment programmes, classes and demonstrations from specialist provider Smithsonian Journeys. Their handpicked experts include scholars, authors and former diplomats, plus travel writers with an in-depth knowledge of your destinations.
The luxurious Canyon Ranch SpaClub®
This world-renowned spa specialises in rejuvenating massages, facials, aromatherapy, ayurvedic and seaweed treatments, along with options like reiki and acupuncture. You can also take advantage of invigorating fitness classes, sessions with a personal trainer and indulgent beauty treatments including manicures, pedicures and hairdressing. Please note that all spa services are at an additional cost.
The on-board Fitness Centre features cycle machines, free weights, striders, treadmills, weight benches, Nautilus machines, workout mats and step benches. The Canyon RanchÆ fitness experts can demonstrate the use of the equipment and offer advice. They also lead popular exercise classes, such as Pilates, yoga and aerobics. Use of the Fitness Centre and exercise classes are complementary, although some classes require a registration fee.
All ships offer generous outside deck spaces with plenty of chaise lounges provided where you can relax with a book or top up your tan. For something a little more strenuous, there's an oval jogging track, invigorating whirlpool or heated swimming pool. Golf enthusiasts will love the driving net and ocean-view putting greens, or why not join friends for a game of table tennis or shuffleboard. If you work up an appetite, enjoy a healthy treat from the al fresco Pool Grill, which will taste even more delicious with those perfect sea views.
Enjoyable evenings too
Perfectly tiered with plush seating, the show lounges are purpose-built for full-scale Broadway revues, high-energy Cirque-style performances and rousing cabaret accompanied by the nine-piece Regent Signature Orchestra. Savour fine Cognac in the stylish lounges, mingle over cocktails in the piano bar or samba across the dance floor. From disco dancing to contemporary jazz, each evening yields an array of sophisticated pleasures.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises® provide spacious, all-suite accommodation. Each suite has an area of more than 300 square feet, and the elegant décor, custom-crafted furnishings and marble bathrooms rival the very best hotel.
The Superior and Veranda suites feature:
- A private furnished balcony
- Personalised mini-bar replenished daily with complimentary soft drinks, beer and bottled water
- A spacious walk-in closet with safe*
- Marble-appointed bathroom with bath or shower
- L'Occitane® soaps, shampoos and lotions
- Plush bathrobes, slippers, hair dryer and private safe
- Interactive flat-screen television with extensive media library and complimentary movies-on-demand
- Welcome bottle of Champagne
- 24-hour room service with in-suite dining available, served course-by-course.
To this, Concierge suites add:
- Priority online shore excursion reservations
- Priority online speciality restaurant reservations
- Use of binoculars and cashmere blankets
- 15 minutes of free ship-to-shore phone time
- Ily Espresso coffee machine.
To this, Penthouse suites add:
- A Personal Butler committed to fulfilling your wishes
- An enhanced range of L'Occitane®and Hermès® soaps, shampoos and lotions
- An iPhone®docking station
- Complimentary use of an iPad®
- Daily canapes
- Complimentary pressing on first night.
*Except H grade suites on Seven Seas Explorer® which have a built in closet with safe.
From the warm welcome of your Maître d’ to the elegant décor of each restaurant – where Versace porcelain, fine crystal and silver cutlery adorn the tables – prepare yourself for the finest dining experience on the ocean waves. In the fleet’s speciality restaurants, every creation is presented as a work of art enhanced by the Sommelier’s perfect wine recommendations.
Compass Rose, the fleet’s flagship open-seating restaurant, offers a vast selection of European dishes to meet the most discerning tastes. At dinner you even have the unique opportunity to design your own entrée to suit your personal preferences, from sides, sauces, pastas and main features of beef, poultry and fish.
In La Veranda, which offers open-seating dining, the delicious breakfast and lunch buffets often reflect the regions you are visiting. The gourmet sandwiches, fresh carveries and delicious desserts are always popular. Each evening, La Veranda transforms into Sette Mari for authentic, á la carte antipasti and Italian specialties.
A true classic in every sense, Prime 7 is handsomely decorated with supple leather chairs and burnished woods – a luxurious setting to enjoy classic American steakhouse cuisine with a modern twist.
For a French experience rivalling the finest Parisian restaurants, Chartreuse specialises in sublime dishes like Lobster with Scallop Mousseline, Green Asparagus and Fava Beans, or Roasted Rack of Lamb with Rosemary Persillade and Chickpea Fritters.
Exclusive to Explorer, the chefs in the intricately detailed and beautifully illuminated Pacific Rim create a delectable palate of Pan-Asian dishes.
For more informal dining, head for the open-air Pool Grill for grilled-to-order burgers, seafood and sandwiches, milkshakes and malts, plus ice creams sprinkled with your favourite toppings.
Coffee Connection is the place to go for a delectable variety of specialist coffees.
Regent Seven Seas include gratuities in the price of their cruises. For Spa services, an 18% service charge has been included in all prices on-board for your convenience. Gratuities to drivers and guides during your holiday are not included and are entirely at your discretion.