Complete cultural immersion
Imagine being able to moor in the heart of a glittering city, close enough to walk to the centre. Imagine staying late into the evening – or even berthing overnight – for unusual after-hours experiences in places like Cannes, Cartagena, St Petersburg and Cabo San Lucas. This is the speciality of Azamara Club Cruises®, whose unique itineraries and bespoke excursions take cultural immersion to new heights.
Azamara Club Cruises® have re-imagined their on-board experience from bow to stern. Size, style and service all combine to deliver a boutique hotel atmosphere during your voyage. Their intimate ships have a contemporary design that is both relaxing and elegant. Carrying no more than 710 guests, they create an intimate club-like setting, where exceptional services and amenities are within easy reach. You’ll see the world from a fresh perspective and enjoy boutique hotel-calibre service and amenities during your time at sea.
Choose Azamara Club Cruises® for...
- Dazzling cruises to exciting destinations, ranging from the Adriatic and the Mediterranean to the rainforests of Panama, the breathtaking scenery of India and the exotic Far East
- Destination Immersion®, staying longer in port, enjoying more overnight stays and night tours, and optional excursions connecting locally for an authentic cultural experience. See below for details
- Included private, bespoke AzAmazing EveningsSM ashore, showcasing colourful local culture such as dance, music, theatre and cuisine
- Included pre or post hotel stay and tours on selected cruises, (only when you book with Saga), giving you a vivid experience of places as diverse as Dubai and Tuscany
- Small ship cruising offering a delightful, country club atmosphere in beautiful, contemporary surroundings
- More inclusive cruising with all meals in the main restaurants and selected drinks included in the price, along with gratuities (for housekeeping, restaurant and bar staff) and more.
Like her sister ship, Azamara Journey® deftly offers quality cruising with a genial atmosphere.
What the Saga price includes...
- Saga's VIP door-to-door travel service
- Your holiday will start right at your front door, with a chauffeur who will drive you to the airport, and then pick you up on your return
- Don't need the chauffeur? Then you can drive yourself and enjoy free car parking at or near your departure point
- Optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover is subject to medical questions)
- Return scheduled flights and transfers
- Hotel stay before/after your cruise including any meals as specified
- Tourist visa, if required
- All port taxes, fees and charges
- All meals in the main dining room throughout your cruise
- Selected standard spirits, international beers, boutique wines, bottled water, soft drinks, speciality coffees and teas
- Tea and coffee
- Afternoon tea
- $75 on-board credit per stateroom
- On-board gratuities to cabin stewards, restaurant waiters and bar staff
- One AzAmazing EveningSM (on most cruises)
- 24-hour room service
- Self-service laundry facilities
- Shuttle service to and from ports (offered wherever available)
- Porterage of luggage when embarking and disembarking
- Concierge service
- Three Table Tour Specialty dining package - which includes one night in Prime C, one night in Aqualina and a further night in either of these restaurants.
Azamara is excited to introduce the next level of locally inspired travel. Their new Cruise Global, Connect LocalSM concept introduces a collection of optional excursions and activities that will take you deeper into the heart of local life. They’re designed to immerse you in the arts, culture, history and natural beauty of your destinations, for example:
- Stay Local – Enjoy extended excursions and after-hours experiences ashore during special overnight moorings
- Taste Local – Visit local restaurants and wineries to savour regional recipes complete with authentic food and drink
- Meet Local – Learn more about a place from the folk who call it home
- View Local – Connect with the people, places and events that give a place its cultural and historic identity
- Celebrate Local – Visit at just the right time to attend major international festivities and colourful local events
- Eco Local – Embark on exciting wildlife and wilderness expeditions
- Walk Local – Enjoy enlightening and immersive guided tours on foot
- Bike Local – Enjoy outdoor adventures and fresh air on two wheels
- Shop Local – Join tours of local markets and trips to the shops
- Golf Local – Play a round at local clubs and experience different greens
- Customise Local – Enjoy bespoke excursions tailored exclusively for you, your family and friends.
In addition, Azamara's popular AzAmazing EveningsSM are bespoke complimentary experiences celebrating regional culture. They range from a cello concert in Dubrovnik and the magnificent voices of three tenors in Livorno, to a spectacular display of Colombian history, art, music and dance.
Gratuities are included in the price of all Azamara cruises, so you don't have to worry who, when or how much to tip.
There will be a separate 18% gratuity automatically added to your on-board account for all spa and salon services.