Unbeatable value for money on our cruises
Every cruise includes:
- A return chauffeur service up to 250 miles.
- A flexible travel service - choose from car parking, rail, coach or UK domestic flights (subject to availability), should you not require the chauffeur service.
- Travel insurance and additional cancellation cover.
- Porterage of your luggage at the port.
- All port taxes.
- A tourist visa, if required, for British citizen resident in the UK. (Group visa for Russia).
- Chef-prepared breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- Daily afternoon tea.
- Unlimited tea and coffee in selected venues.
- En suite, air conditioned accommodation.
- Free 24-hour room service to your cabin.
- A choice of indoor and outdoor pools.
- Sauna and steam rooms.
- Live music and performances from guest entertainers.
- A programme of talks and lectures.
- Computer room.
- All on-board gratuities and service charges- there's no need to tip, it's all covered in the price.
- Welcome cocktail party and Captain's dinner.
- Free shuttle bus to the town centre (wherever possible when the ship is berthed more than
500 yards away).
- Every cruise is fully bonded by ABTA.
Cruises aboard Quest for Adventure also include:
- A choice of tailor-made excursions in up to four ports of call worth £200 per person depending on the length of your cruise.
- A programme of lectures and presentations tailored to your cruise from our team of expert guest speakers.
- Return chartered economy flights (where applicable) plus all airport taxes, fees and charges.
- Return transfers between your overseas airport, hotel and ship (where applicable).
We can also arrange at an additional cost:
- An extended private chauffeur service throughout the UK mainland.
- Shore excursions.
- Overnight accommodation before or after your cruise close to your UK port/airport.
- Flight upgrades.
- Access to executive lounges at selected UK airports.
- Travellers cheques and foreign currency - please call our reservations team for details.