With so much included in the price, our great-value cruises tick all the boxes. Every cruise includes...
- A return private chauffeur service to the port up to 75 miles each way, or a shared chauffeur service up to 250 miles each way
- A flexible travel service should you not require the chauffeur – choose from car parking, rail, coach or even UK domestic flights (subject to availability)
- Travel insurance and additional cancellation cover
- All on-board meals, afternoon teas and snacks
- A full and varied programme of entertainment and activities
- 24-hour room service
- All on-board gratuities
- £25 on-board credit for every first-time Saga cruiser for every seven nights spent on board (not available on Saga Ruby's World Cruise 2013 and fly cruises)
- A tourist visa (if required)
- Porterage of luggage at the port
- Unlimited tea and coffee in selected venues
- All port taxes
- Shuttle bus to the town centre (wherever possible when the ship is berthed more than 500 yards away)
Plus, on Saga Ruby’s World Cruises and fly cruises...
- On-board credit up to £600 per person
- Extended private chauffeur service or a First Class rail upgrade
- Hotel stays and meals, as specified
- Scheduled economy flights, if required
We can also arrange at an additional cost:
Extended private chauffeur service throughout the UK • Shore excursions • Overnight UK accommodation before or after your cruise, close to your UK port/airport • A choice of holiday extensions for Quest for Adventure and Saga Ruby fly cruises • Access to executive lounges at selected UK airports • Flight upgrades • Travellers cheques and foreign currency – call our reservations team for details.