These days the oceans are seemingly full of cruise ships – so choosing the right one is more important than ever. If you choose Saga, you can expect the same hallmarks of our classic cruising experience - fine dining, first-class entertainment, elegant surroundings and attentive, friendly service. These are a few of the reasons why we’re told Saga cruises stand out from the crowd...
1. We include so much in the price from travel insurance and additional cancellation cover to all meals, a chauffeur car service to the port and much much more.
2. Early bookers get the best discounts, so if you book soon you can save up to 35% off the full fares.
3. You’re guaranteed our lowest price because even if the cruise fare comes down after you’ve booked, we promise to pass the value of the saving on to you.
4. You can explore a host of destinations… You may be surprised by the variety of destinations you can discover on a Saga cruise. As well as all the classic ports, our ships can take you to more unusual ones too.
5. Our ships are like a home from home. In a big world where the cruise ships just keep on getting bigger, Saga is proud to be different. No matter which one you join, our fleet of medium-sized ships are just the right size to ensure you’ll always be treated as our honoured guest on board.
6. Our service is first-class... We believe in providing exceptional service which is why we insist on a ratio of two crew members to every three passengers, so you’ll always be well looked after on board.
7. Solo traveller? No problem! Our ships are perfect for those venturing off on their own, thanks to their sociable atmosphere and the wide selection of single cabins and suites.
8. Our cruises are exclusively for those aged 50 and over so there are no children or teenagers on board.
9. Unlike other cruise lines there are no hidden charges to pay – so you’ll never be surprised by added ‘fuel surcharges’ or other sneaky supplements.
10. There’s no need to tip our staff because all gratuities are included in your fare.