Great value for money
So much is included in the price of every cruise aboard Quest for Adventure...
A choice of tailor-made excursions in up to five ports (depending on the length of the cruise).
- Dedicated chartered economy flights (where applicable), plus all airport taxes, fees and charges.
- UK travel service to your port or airport – choose from a return private chauffeured car service to the port up to 75 miles each way, or a shared car service up to 250 miles each way, or return domestic flights (subject to availability), return coach or rail travel, or car parking at your UK departure port or airport.
- Travel insurance and additional cancellation cover.
- All on-board gratuities, which are charged as extra by many other cruise lines and could amount to £15 per couple, per day.
- A programme of lectures and presentations by our expert guest speakers.
- Return transport between your overseas airport, hotel and ship (where applicable).
- Porterage of your luggage at the port.
- All visas, where required, for full British citizens resident in the UK (group visas only for Russia).
- All port taxes.
- All meals on board plus morning coffee, afternoon tea and 24-hour room service.
- Entertainment and activities.
- Welcome and farewell cocktail parties to give you the opportunity to meet your fellow cruisegoers, the Captain and senior crew members.
- Shuttle bus to the town centre (wherever possible) when the ship is berthed more than 500 yards away.
PLUS, no fuel surcharges guaranteed.
We can also help you with a range of additional services for a supplement, including:
- Overnight accommodation near your departure point
- A choice of extensions
- Flight upgrades
Our Price Promise
If we reduce the price of your cruise after it has been confirmed, we guarantee to pass the value of the saving on to you.