We include so much in the price
We try to be as fair as possible in all that we do, and perhaps the best example of that is when you look at all we include in the price.
All overseas holidays include:
VIP door-to-door travel service
on all long-haul holidays - included destinations.
Wide-ranging insurance and additional cancellation cover unless you have your own, in which case an insurance opt-out price reduction is available.
Return scheduled economy flights* including any internal flights as specified.
All airport taxes, fees and charges.
The services of a Saga representative to help you check in at your international airport (or help desk at regional airports).
Accommodation and meals as specified.
Porterage of luggage at your accommodation.
Return transfer between your overseas airport and accommodation.
A visa, if required, if you are a full British citizen resident in the UK.
For an extra payment, on overseas holidays, we can also arrange:
- Alternative holiday departures from many local airports on selected holidays.
- Chauffeur airport car parking at Gatwick or Heathrow.
- Optional excursions
- Overnight accommodation in the UK before or after your holiday
- The use of executive lounges at selected UK airports
- Optional flight upgrades to premium economy, business or first-class cabins, where applicable.
- Accommodation upgrades.
- Travellers cheques and foreign currency - please call for details.
Plus on all Stay & Relax holidays:
A welcome drink reception and special Saga dinner.
Fruit and water in your room on arrival.
The services of a Saga representative either resident in your hotel or who will visit at least four days a week, as stated.
Excursions, entertainment and activities where specified.
On Escorted Journeys and Active Explorer tours:
The services of an expert Saga tour manager.
All tour travel and included excursions as described.
Cruise ship facilities and hotel accommodation as described for cruise and tour holidays.
Port taxes where applicable.
All UK holidays include:
- Accommodation and meals as described.
- Cancellation cover
- Excursions, entertainment and activities where specified.
- Welcome drinks reception.
- The services of a Saga representative or local host on stay holidays, or a tour manager on Escorted Journeys and Active Explorer holidays.
- Tea and coffee on arrival, where specified.
- Porterage of luggage in your accommodation.
Plus on holidays to the Isles of Scilly and the Channel Islands:
- Return flights to the Isles of Scilly and return travel by catamaran to Jersey.
- Return transfer between your aiport or port and your hotel, where applicable.
- Insurance and additional cancellation cover unless you have your own, in which case an insurance opt-out price reduction is available.
On Special interest holidays:
- A tailor-made programme of visits, talks and entertainment.
- The services of an expert host or guide.
For an extra payment, on UK holidays, we can also arrange:
- Travel insurance and additional cancellation cover (UK mainland holidays only)
for £8.50 per person.
- Special price return standard or first-class rail or National Express coach travel to the station serving your destination.
- Regional flights, helicopter travel to the Isles of Scilly and flights to Jersey.
- Optional excursions.
*Charter services of Thomas Cook airlines for Vancouver nad the Rockies tour, Thomas Cook or Air Transat for Highlights of Eastern Canada, and Thomas Cook for the Barcelo Maya Caribe Beach Resort.