Hotel Riu El Mansour
With a beachside location, a first-class pool area and elegant interiors, this hotel impresses from the start. There’s a stretch of sand dunes separating the Hotel Riu El Mansour from the beach, so it’s no surprise the fabulous sea views are the real talking point.
What’s more, the beach itself is one of the best in the area. A huge stretch of white sand and blue waters lead all the way to the centre of Mahdia, five kilometres away.
From the outside, the hotel is a sleek, contemporary structure. But, head inside and there’s a traditional twist.
- Buffet-style meals (main restaurant)
- Lobby area
- Pool bar (open Apr-Oct)
- Free bar, open from 10am to 1am (or to midnight between Nov-Apr)
- Indoor pool (free of charge)
- A Thalassotherapy centre offering a variety of indulgent spa treatments (extra charge)
- Exclusive Saga lounge area
- WiFi is available in the hotel’s public areas (for extra charge)
You can upgrade to a seaview room for £3 pppn based on two people sharing.
The hotel’s 307 bedrooms feature a balcony or terrace, and are equipped with a television, telephone, fridge, safety deposit box and hairdryer.
Food and drink
Your stay at the Hotel Riu Mansour is on an all inclusive basis.
All Inclusive features all meals and snacks:
Breakfast: Varied buffet with wholegrain products and on the spot cooking stations, as well as Continental breakfast
Lunch: Buffet, on the spot cooking stations and assorted desserts
Cakes and coffee
Dinner: Buffets with some dishes prepared on the spot (vegetarian option available) and special evenings: theme buffet (twice a week)
Beverages: Unlimited local beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks) available at both hotel's bars and restaurants served until 1:00am.; from November to April until midnight
Entertainment and activities
You can enjoy the following holiday experiences during your stay:
- Included excursions
- Dance class
- Arabic lesson
- Tunisian cooking demonstration (Nov-Mar)
Also available during your stay:
- Table tennis
- Tennis (extra charge for equipment)
- Billiards (extra charge)
- Nordic walking (twice a week from Nov-Mar)