Let Saga take the strain when it comes to organising your group holiday. With more than 60 years experience our team of dedicated staff are committed to creating the dream holiday
for your group. Take your pick from overland tours and holidays or river and ocean cruises.
By using our group holiday service you can pass on fantastic benefits to your group such as:
- Free places
- Free booking and enquiry service
- Your own personal group travel executive dedicated to making your holiday planning a breeze
- Freephone number for all your enquiries
- Single rooms at many hotels at no extra cost
- ABTA and ATOL bonding, so you money is protected
Plus on all ocean cruises
- An incredibly competitive one free place in ten policy and inclusive executive coach travel for ocean cruises with a minimum of 20 group members.
- A dedicated chauffeur service that is always reliable – we offer a private chauffeur service up to 75 miles from your UK departure and arrival port or airport – or shared chauffeur service between 76 and 250 miles each way. Alternatively, select a different option from our flexible travel service – choose from car parking, rail, coach or even UK domestic flights, subject to availability.
And on river cruises
- No single supplement on selected ships
- Mainland UK travel package to your port or airport
We appreciate that every group is different and we offer two ways to look after your group:
Free Place Policy
Depending on the destination and season you are planning to travel, Saga offers a competitive Free Place policy. Your Free Place can either be used for a group member to travel free of charge or spread across the group as a discount to each member. Please note that the Free Place discount does not cover Saga’s included insurance. We can arrange this for you at a supplement.
Group Holiday Tips
- Ask for deposits from the members of your group as early as possible.
- Set a deadline for final bookings as this will prompt members to reply.
- Complete booking forms in full to prevent delays.
- Ensure that members check their confirmation in full.
- Remember to ask for final balances at least two weeks before they are due.
- If you have any problems, contact your Group Travel Executive who will assist wherever possible.
Included insurance - our comprehensive policy
- We include a wide-ranging insurance and additional cancellation cover in the price of all our overseas holidays.
- If you have your own insurance we will offer you the holiday at a lower price.
- A full summary of Saga's insurance cover will be provided with your booking confirmation.
- Cover available to the UK residents only.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Please note: Group bookings cannot be made online, please call or email for more information
or to make your booking.