It's time to... Go for it
Go beyond the expected trails for jaw-dropping adventure and cultural experiences.
In the safe hands of one of our Local Expert Guides you could be venturing through the rainforests or exploring off road amid some incredible landscapes as you head off the tourist trail on these unforgettable touring holidays and lodge stays.
Your Local Expert Guide will help you immerse in the local culture, while your carefully chosen accommodation – such as lodges and tented camps – will reflect the authentic experience you’ll have as you ignite your spirit of adventure.
Some of the experiences you could expect…
- Heading out on excursions in a variety of vehicles – including 4x4, canoe, train and even the odd camel!
- Sundowner drinks in exotic locations
- Game walks, white-water rafting, jeep safaris, and much more
- Stays in regional authentic accommodation
- Opportunities to taste the local delicacies, should you wish
Go for it at a pace to suit you…
We’ve rated each holiday based on how active they are, so you can choose a level that feels right for you.
Enjoy a relaxed pace, which is likely to involve travel in 4x4 vehicles.
More demanding, with longer trips over uneven terrain, possibly involving several hours of walking per day.
Most strenuous, likely to involve a lot of walking over difficult terrain such as jungle and mountains, perhaps at altitude.