Your ship will be your first incredible destination on a Royal Caribbean® cruise
Leave the ordinary world behind on an extraordinary Royal Caribbean® cruise. Stepping aboard their state-of-the-art ships means immersing yourself in a colourful realm filled with spectacular atriums, graceful glass canopies and panoramic vistas.
Time onboard can be as exciting as time spent ashore, with headline attractions and activities on selected ships such as Rock Walls, surf simulators and ice skating displays. Add to that a choice of sumptuous lounges, stylish bars, up to seven lavish restaurants and world-class Tony Award® winning entertainment, and you’ll see these fun-filled cruise ships are destinations in themselves!
Choose Royal Caribbean International® for...
- American-style cruising with a ‘wow’ factor that caters for everyone from sun-worshippers to fun-seekers
- Stunning public rooms, superb amenities and outstanding leisure opportunities
- Award winning entertainment including West End-style theatre productions, acrobatic shows, live music and comedy
- Huge range of dining options from American steakhouses to Japanese sushi, rustic Italian to spicy Mexican
- High levels of service aboard seven magnificent ships, carrying between 2,076 and 3,634 passengers
- Exciting destinations in the Arabian Gulf, the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Adriatic and Canary Islands
- A great choice of itineraries sailing from Southampton or flying to your ship
This great value package is exclusive to Cruise World, and only available when booking with Saga. Our great value prices include all this…
- Saga's VIP door-to-door travel service
- Don't need the chauffeur? Then you can drive yourself and enjoy free car parking at or near your departure point
- Optional travel insurance provided by Cigna Insurance Services (Europe) Limited and additional cancellation rights, or a reduction if not required
- Return flights and transfers as specified
- Up to $100 per person on-board credit on selected cruises
- Hotel stay before you board on selected cruises, including meals as specified
- All meals in the main restaurants, snacks and buffets, plus ice cream on the pool deck
- Room service (late night charges apply)
- On-board leisure facilities including a gym, spa, swimming pools and Jacuzzi
- Award-winning entertainment, ranging from West End-style theatre, music, dancing and comedy to acrobatic displays and ice skating shows
- All port taxes, fees and charges
- Tourist visa, if required
- Porterage of luggage when embarking and disembarking.
Sailing from the UK is so convenient and you can choose from a variety of itineraries showcasing the Mediterranean, the Adriatic and the Canary Islands.
From your very own doorstep, explore intriguing Moroccan cities, sun-splashed islands and some of Europe’s most historic and enriching cities such as Barcelona and Rome.
By flying you to the heart of the action, rather than spending a day or two sailing there, more of your holiday is spent exploring your chosen destinations.
Royal Caribbean offers a choice of exciting fly cruise itineraries highlighting exotic and exciting destinations such as Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the Arabian Gulf, or the blissful islands of the southern Caribbean.
It also provides quick access to Eastern Mediterranean and Adriatic treasures like Dubrovnik and Venice.
What makes Royal Caribbean® stand out is the sheer choice of activities, venues and entertainments on offer. All ships have recently undergone extensive multi-million dollar refurbishment, leaving them with stunning interiors and cutting edge facilities.
Royal Caribbean® are true innovators, well known for industry firsts such as ice shows, and sea facing glass elevators. The WOWSM Centrum on Vision and Radiance Class ships turns the multistory atrium into a vertical theatre where guests can view spectacular acrobatic shows from different deck levels.
Larger ships such as Navigator of the Seas® and Independence of the Seas® are easy to navigate thanks to the Royal Promenade, a ‘main street’ running through the centre of the ship, complete with restaurants, shops and entertainment areas. This is occasionally the setting for street parties and parades, and always a great spot for people watching. These ships’ other headline attractions include the FlowRider® surf simulator and an ice rink where champion skaters perform breathtaking shows.
Panoramic windows and huge expanses of glass are a feature of the smaller Vision and Radiance Class ships. These are perfect for cruising the world’s most idyllic regions such as the Mediterranean and the Caribbean – Radiance Class ships even have English pubs on board!
On top of this, all ships offer a luxurious adults-only solarium, which on Radiance and Vision class ships is covered with retractable glass sliding roofs.
Another feature is the extensive array of restaurants and cafes, where guests can choose fixed or flexible ‘My time’ dining. As well as waiter-served cuisine in the Main Restaurant, there’s a tempting selection of speciality restaurants.
These include Italian Giovanni’s Table, Izumi for sushi and Asian cuisine, Chops Grill steakhouse and Chef’s Table (available on selected ships), a highly exclusive dining experience for that extra special occasion.