A stunning fleet of modern cruise ships
What the Saga price includes...
- Saga's VIP door-to-door travel service: your holiday will start right at your front door, with a chauffeur who will drive you to the UK port or airport, and then pick you up on your return
- Don't need the chauffeur? Then you can drive yourself and enjoy free car parking at or near your departure point
- Optional travel insurance provided by Cigna Insurance Services (Europe) Limited and additional cancellation rights, or a reduction if not required
- Return flights and transfers
- Hotel stay before you board on selected cruises, including meals as specified
- Tourist visa, if required
- All port taxes, fees and charges
- All meals in the main ship restaurant
- Award-winning entertainment and activities such as games, themed nights, live music, Broadway theatre and cabaret shows
- Porterage of luggage when embarking and disembarking
Norwegian Cruise Line® now includes a wide range of premium drinks on every cruise, up to $15 per serving, along with the related gratuities and bar service charges*. The package includes:
- A varied selection of premium drinks in all bars, lounges and dining venues throughout the cruise, ranging from wines by the glass, spirits and cocktails to draught and bottled beers, unlimited juices and soft drinks
- Lavazza speciality coffees in restaurants, during meals
- Gratuities to housekeeping staff and restaurant staff in the main restaurants and bar gratuities for drinks up to $15
- One free bottle of water per person, per day in staterooms.
*For drinks over $15 you’ll need to pay the extra, plus an 18% service charge on the balance. The Premium All Inclusive package excludes room service, mini-bar purchases, Ice Bar, energy drinks, freshly squeezed juice, additional bottled water, vending machines, package sales, ship specific promotions, designated super premium brands (subject to change) and speciality coffees ordered through room service, at bars or at the coffee bar in the Atrium. Drinks may vary by ship. Norwegian Premium All Inclusive is now a feature of every cruise – no opt out is available. Guests who booked before April 6, 2017 will remain on their chosen Free At Sea package.
It’s showtime! You’ll be dazzled by the entertainment on board, whether you’re taking your seats for a variety show or tapping your toes to a Broadway-style musical. Dance troupes, live music, comedy club shows… no wonder Norwegian Cruise Line® won Best Entertainment in the coveted Cruise Critic awards.
Eat what you like, where you like, and whenever you feel hungry; that’s the beauty of Freestyle Cruising. From fine dining to sumptuous buffets, sizzling steakhouses to succulent grills, Norwegian Cruise Line® has restaurants, cafes, bistros, bars and buffets to tempt every taste bud and satisfy every appetite. Nobody goes hungry, with complimentary dining including all meals in the Main Dining Rooms as well as Asian fusion venues, help-yourself buffets and a variety of cafes and grills on board.
In addition, there are the exquisite culinary experiences to be found in the speciality restaurants. Head to Le Bistro for fine French flavours, La Cucina for delicious Italian dishes, succulent cuts at the American Steakhouse and Los Lobos for authentic Mexican cuisine. With these and more speciality restaurants available, there are tastes and temptations for every palate!
Additional charges apply when dining in speciality restaurants.