Relaxed cruising from London’s main port
Booking through us gains you some wonderful perks, discounts and extras you won’t find included elsewhere. The following great-value package is included in our price.
- Saga's VIP door-to-door travel service
- Don't need the chauffeur? Then you can drive yourself and enjoy free car parking at or near your departure point
- Optional travel insurance provided by Cigna Insurance Services (Europe) Limited and additional cancellation rights, or a reduction if not required
- Tourist visa, if required
- All port taxes, fees and charges.
Plus, you’ll enjoy all the inclusions offered by Cruise & Maritime Voyages such as:
- All meals, afternoon tea, snacks and buffets
- Self-service tea and coffee (6am-10pm)
- Welcome and farewell Captain’s cocktail party on cruises of 6 nights or more
- On-board leisure facilities including a gym, spa, sauna, Jacuzzi and swimming pools
- Daily activities, lectures, art and craft classes and guest speakers on cruises of 5 nights or more
- On-board entertainment, live music and dancing
- Porterage of luggage when embarking and disembarking.
Cruise & Maritime’s fleet of small and medium-size ships is headed by Magellan, which celebrates all the great customs of classic cruising. Guests can choose from two fixed sittings in the main Kensington and Waldorf Restaurants, or dine more informally at Raffles Bistro.
The tiered Main Show Lounge is the venue for cabaret-style evening entertainment, whilst Scotts Nightclub and the Casino tempt in the night owls! Other facilities include the Hamptons and Sinatra’s Lounge Bars, Livingstone Library, two swimming pools, three Jacuzzis and spa.
All cruises sail from Tilbury, which is located on the River Thames just 25 miles east of London and 7 miles from junction 31 of the M25. Booking through Saga secures you a nationwide, VIP chauffeur service to the port.
Alternatively, we include secure car parking facilities at the dock. From here, you can sail to the magnificent cities of the Baltic, the remote corners of the British Isles and even join a Round the World cruise.
Join Magellan on her maiden world cruise, or catch a flight to experience your preferred leg of the voyage.
This is a great chance to see the iconic sights of Australia, New Zealand, the Far East and more. From the Great Barrier Reef, Bali and Tahiti to Acapulco, Ho Chi Minh City and mystical Oman, you’ll experience many of the world’s most spectacular destinations.
Discover the ancient temples of Thailand, the incredible wildlife of Borneo and compare the mighty Suez and Panama canals… the treasures of the earth await you!
And if you haven’t got time for the whole incredible journey, simply take an included flight to Sydney, Hong Kong or Singapore and soak up part of the experience, or sail half way round the world to Sydney and fly home.