Relaxed cruising from a choice of ports
Booking through us gains you some wonderful perks, discounts and extras you won’t find included elsewhere. The following great-value package is included in our price.
- Saga's VIP door-to-door travel service
- Don't need the chauffeur? Then you can drive yourself and enjoy free car parking at or near your departure point
- Optional travel insurance provided by Cigna Insurance Services (Europe) Limited and additional cancellation rights, or a reduction if not required
- Tourist visa, if required
- All port taxes, fees and charges.
Plus, you’ll enjoy all the inclusions offered by Cruise & Maritime Voyages such as:
- All meals, afternoon tea, snacks and buffets
- Self-service tea and coffee (6am-10pm)
- Welcome and farewell Captain’s cocktail party on cruises of 6 nights or more
- On-board leisure facilities including a gym, spa, sauna, Jacuzzi and swimming pools
- Daily activities, lectures, art and craft classes and guest speakers on cruises of 5 nights or more
- On-board entertainment, live music and dancing
- Porterage of luggage when embarking and disembarking.
Cruise & Maritime’s fleet of small and medium-size ships provide a classic cruise experience where it's easy to relax and socialise.
Columbus, the impressive flagship of the fleet, joined Cruise & Maritime Voyages in June 2017. She has seven different lounges and bars, two speciality coffee and tea shops, and two deck bars. The Dome Observatory, Nightclub and Palladium Show Lounge host nightly performances by the entertainment team and special guest stars. The Palladium's retractable stage pulls back to reveal a large floor for ballroom dancing. And whether you prefer to unwind in the library, explore your creative side in the new Crafter's Studio or enjoy a workout in the gym, there's something for everyone!
Aboard Magellan, there's a great new place to unwind – the Taverner's Pub – which replaces Scott's Nightclub. The ship's other leisure amenities include a tiered Main Show Lounge (venue for cabaret-style entertainment), a casino, Hamptons and Sinatra's Lounge Bars, the Livingstone Library, two swimming pools, three Jacuzzis and a spa.
All cruises sail from London Tilbury, Newcastle, Liverpool or Bristol, and it's easy to reach the relevant port thanks to our nationwide VIP chauffeur service. Included when you book through Saga, this will whisk you conveniently from your own front door to the ship, and home again on your return. It's the easy way to sail to the magnificent cities of the Baltic, the remote corners of the British Isles and even join a Round the World cruise.
Alternatively, if you prefer to drive yourself, we include secure car parking facilities at the dock.
Join Magellan on her maiden world cruise, or catch a flight to experience your preferred leg of the voyage.
This is a great chance to see the iconic sights of Australia, New Zealand, the Far East and more. From the Great Barrier Reef, Bali and Tahiti to Acapulco, Ho Chi Minh City and mystical Oman, you’ll experience many of the world’s most spectacular destinations.
Discover the ancient temples of Thailand, the incredible wildlife of Borneo and compare the mighty Suez and Panama canals… the treasures of the earth await you!
And if you haven’t got time for the whole incredible journey, simply take an included flight to Sydney, Hong Kong or Singapore and soak up part of the experience, or sail half way round the world to Sydney and fly home.