Step aboard a Celebrity Cruises® ship and experience the finest traditions of cruising - with a modern twist
Celebrity Cruises take the best aspects of classic cruising and add a contemporary twist. With excellent value and exceptional levels of service, this is modern luxury at its finest. Each Celebrity ship is bursting with grand style, offering dozens of different dining options, top-class entertainment and on-board facilities to appeal to all ages and tastes– whether seeking out stunning islands in the Caribbean, cultural getaways in Europe or big, bold destinations in South America.
Choose Celebrity Cruises® for...
- Modern Luxury, covering every aspect of the on board experience – from the ships themselves with airy spaces and exceptional detail to the globally-inspired cuisine to the intuitive service.
- World-class accommodation, with staterooms and suites that are among the largest at sea.
- Impeccable service from the highly-trained and professional crew, with almost one crew member for every two guests.
- Cruises aboard seven of their cutting-edge vessels, each one sporting state-of-the-art amenities and attractions.
- Ships that are larger in size offering a vast choice of facilities and many dining options – the choice on board is endless!
- So much to do on board - whether you want to relax in the world-famous AquaSpa, enjoy one of the fantastic enrichment programmes or sit back and catch a spectacular show.
What the Saga price includes...
- Saga's VIP door-to-door travel service
- Your holiday will start right at your front door, with a chauffeur who will drive you to the airport and then pick you up on your return
- Don't need the chauffeur? Then you can drive yourself and enjoy free car parking at or near your departure point
- Optional travel insurance provided by Cigna Insurance Services (Europe) Limited and additional cancellation rights, or a reduction if not required
- Return scheduled flights and transfers
- Hotel stay before/after your cruise including meals as specified, on selected cruises
- Tourist visa, if required
- All port taxes, fees and charges
- All meals in Main Dining restaurants, Oceanview Café and Mast Grill Daily afternoon tea
- Unlimited tea and filter coffee
- All on-board entertainment
- Enrichment programme including lectures, language courses and demonstrations (some additional activities may have a nominal fee)
- 24-hour room service
- Porterage of luggage when embarking and disembarking
- Complimentary shuttle bus in some ports of call