Azamara Club Cruises’ small, boutique-style cruise ships, stunningly re-imagined
Azamara’s exciting, culturally immersive cruises are now even more exciting. Following extensive refurbishment, sister ships Azamara Quest and Azamara Journey have been stunningly re-imagined with innovative new features and contemporary interiors to add even more luxury to their exotic, off-the-beaten track itineraries.
Choose Azamara Club Cruises® for...
- Dazzling fly cruises to exciting destinations from the Adriatic and the Mediterranean to the rainforests of Panama or the breathtaking scenery of India and the Far East
- Destination Immersion®, staying longer in port, experiencing authentic local cultures and enjoying more overnight stays and night tours
- Exemplary service from an attentive and dedicated crew
- More inclusive cruising with all meals (except speciality dining) and selected drinks included in the price
- Included private, bespoke AzAmazing EveningsSM ashore, showcasing colourful local culture such as dance, music, theatre or cuisine
- Included pre or post hotel stay and tours on selected cruises, only when you book with Saga
- Small ship cruising in contemporary, lavishly enhanced surroundings including a complete refurbishment of all suites and state rooms, two new spa suites featuring balcony infinity tub, wall to ceiling interactive map in lobby, new eateries with open seating in main Discoveries Restaurant, Wi-Fi, new Sanctum spa and gym, and more…
What the Saga price includes...
- Saga's VIP door-to-door travel service
- Your holiday will start right at your front door, with a chauffeur who will drive you to the airport, and then pick you up on your return
- Don't need the chauffeur? Then you can drive yourself and enjoy free car parking at or near your departure point
- Optional travel insurance provided by Cigna Insurance Services (Europe) Limited and additional cancellation rights, or a reduction if not required
- Return scheduled flights and transfers
- Hotel stay before/after your cruise including any meals as specified
- Tourist visa, if required
- All port taxes, fees and charges
- All meals in the main dining room throughout your cruise
- Selected standard spirits, international beers, boutique wines, bottled water, soft drinks, speciality coffees and teas
- Tea and coffee
- Afternoon tea
- $75 on-board credit per stateroom
- On-board gratuities to cabin stewards, restaurant waiters and bar staff
- One AzAmazing EveningSM (on most cruises)
- 24-hour room service
- Self-service laundry facilities
- Shuttle service to and from ports (offered wherever available)
- Porterage of luggage when embarking and disembarking
- Concierge service
- Three Table Tour Specialty dining package - which includes one night in Prime C, one night in Aqualina and a further night in either of these restaurants.